Another quick midweek supper meal; these noodles are ridiculously easy and flavoursome. There is enough here for 2 servings, but you can upp it, or make it healthier by replacing the coconut cream with coconut milk instead.
Spicy Prawn Noodles
- 1 packet of cooked small prawns
- handful of spring onions, thinly sliced
- handful of peas (optional)
- 1 tbsp thai green curry paste (not sauce)
- 1 small can coconut cream
- 2 nests of dried egg noodles
Cook your egg noodles according to packet instructions and drain. Get a pan, spray it with oil, and cook the prawns until they are heated through. Add the peas and the spring onions, and cook a little longer. Then mix in the thai curry paste. The amount you put in depends on how spicy you like to go. Add the coconut cream – you might only need some of it. Simmer for a few minutes, then take off the heat, and mix together with the noodles.